https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14PtSzYstPxhP_TAleUBpURzMQXz3MuSp3G4XyQKF9oERead more >
For those not on Kongregate chat and unaware of the current situation, devs announced that FithColumGames went bankrupt after they got payment issues with the clients of one of their other projects they were working on.
Fortunately devs claimed the game currently supported itself and that they would keep providing support and updates as long as they could.
In other news, I finished updating the campaign dialogue for chapters 4-9. Now waiting on the chapter 10 to be finally released !Read more >
This is what I'm going to be doing with the wiki over who knows how long, in priority order.
- Fill in all the cards/Keep log update
- Campaign full dialogue transcription
- Match update history with card's page
- More info on hero's and WoO stuff in general
I thought I'd share the Raktaba'an deck I've been using lately.
- Behold the Veil upgraded
- Argoreth Flower upgraded
- Halting Rebuke upgraded
- Gilded Scribes upgraded
- Behold the Veil maxed
- Argoreth Flower maxed
- Halting Rebuke maxed
- Gilded Scribes maxed
- Hedge Guardian
- 2xBehold the Veil
- 2xArgoreth Flower
- 2xHalting Rebuke
- 2xGilded Scribes
- 2 free slots
- Hedge Guardian - Tank that spawns flowers. What's not to like?
- Song of Spring - More magic generation, with more meat. Let the scribes charge it.
- Word of Unmaking - Annihilate the main threats, or remove your own coins.
- Unstable Runes / Grave Contract / Paper Vipers - More efficient conversion of magic-to-damage, at the cost of targeting.
The strategy for this deck is very simple: Generate , and use it …
Read more >
Initiationally I'm doing this for the badge, but...
If I had to choose out of all the heros, based solely on their design, I would choose Jesmai. I guess because it's nice that all the heros aren't a bunch of war hungry adults. @_@ But out of all the heros I currently have. I prefer to play as Calipeth, Pocchi, and Listrata, in that order.Read more >
Our current template for cards is very unappealing and basic. Luckily, XtinaS has shown us another template called CardInfo. This is a guide for beginners on how to make a card page using this template and how it should look at the end.
- Either create a new page or edit an existing page with the old format with the classic editor.
- Make sure you have all the info written down somewhere and a picture. To see how to obtain a 345x512 image, please take a look at my previous post . Make sure you upload the card to this wiki first.
- Make sure the page is blank, but save any info if there was any. Click "add other templates " in the lower right corner of the editor. Then type in CardInfo and click on "Template:CardInfo" and insert it.
- This window shoul…
Camarila was kind enough to provide the pictures for almost every single card. While that took a lot of work and I am thankful for her doing that, there is a better way to do it that will yield the highest quality possible and is much easier. I'm sorry _ but we will have to replace all the pics you uploaded :(
So here's how to do it:
- Find the name of the card you want to get a photo for. For this example we will use the Misinformation card.
- Go to http://draihvow2bzoy.cloudfront.net/static/img/cards/512x512/ambush.png
- Change the name before the after the "512x512/" and before the ".png" to the name of your card. So for out example, the new link will be http://draihvow2bzoy.cloudfront.net/static/img/cards/512x512/misinformation.png
- After you have…